- Web design (HTML, CSS)
- Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Medical Simulators (Harvey, SimMan3G)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Simulation Technician at Ross University School of Medicine (Picard, Portsmouth) – March 2009 – December 2018
- Transported, assembled, connected, and operated SimMan 3G® Simulator and related computer equipment at lecture halls and off-site locations in limited time.
- Trained and onboarded newly hired Junior Lab Technicians
- Assisted with operation and troubleshooting of Harvey® The Cardiopulmonary Patient Simulator.
- Scheduled semester 1 and semester 2 students for Physical Skills group activities.
- Created online solutions for managing student attendance and maintaining statistical information using cloud-based services and spreadsheets.
- Assisted faculty with troubleshooting issues with devices such as computers, monitors, iPads and Apple TVs.
- Created Heart Sounds and Airway Management multimedia web applications for use by faculty and students for curriculum and self-study activities.
- Created an online group management program using PHP and MySQL databases to manage self-study groups of between 4-8 students out of a population of several hundred students.
- Created an online timesheet management program using PHP and MySQL databases to schedule work hours and record overtime for 6 staff members doing shift work.
- Conceptualized, designed, and formatted posters for faculty presentations at conferences such as the International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare.
- Enforced department rules and policies for lab usage, reservation and self-study
Web Developer & Graphic Designer at SeizerStyle Designs (Wall House, Dominica) – June 2004 – Present
- Founded SeizerStyle Designs, a freelance web design, web development, graphic design, and digital marketing business (https://www.seizerstyle.com).
- Design custom websites or utilize content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla to create an online presence for clients.
- Regularly update and maintain at least 5 client websites annually by posting new content, updating existing content and implementing website redesigns.
- Perform social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest to keep content current and relevant.
- Design logos, calendars, business cards, letterheads and other commercial business documents for small businesses.
- Provide content marketing by creating and publishing articles relating to web design, graphic design, digital marketing, technology, business and productivity.
- Conduct website analytics and search engine optimization to gauge website performance and improve search engine rankings.
Bachelor of Science in Multimedia Design and Development (June 2014)
DeVry University – Downers Grove, Illinois
CompTIA A+ Certification (May 2004)
Business Training Center – Roseau, Dominica
College Diploma (June 2003)
Dominica State College – Stockfarm, Dominica
A-Level passes in: Mathematics, English, Computer Science & Accounting