Below is my resume which you can also download in PDF version. Please feel free to contact me for more information or for references which are available on request.
Information Technology Professional
Self-motivated, multi-skilled IT Professional with 15 years of experience as a web developer/graphic designer and 10 years of experience as a Simulation Technician operating various medical simulators. Goal-centered, effective at problem solving, teamwork, providing excellent customer service and adapting to a changing work environment. CompTIA A+ Certified.
Demonstrated proficiency in:
Web Developer & Graphic Designer (06/2004 – Present)
- Founded SeizerStyle Designs, a freelance web design, web development, graphic design, and digital marketing business (https://www.seizerstyle.com).
- Design custom websites or utilize content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla to create an online presence for clients.
- Regularly update and maintain at least 5 client websites annually including website analytics and search engine optimization.
- Create user guides for all web design clients.
- Provide graphic design services (logos, calendars, business cards, letterheads and other commercial business documents) to small businesses.
- Perform social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Information Technology Technician (02/2020 – 03/2020)
Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski, Portsmouth, Dominica
- Provide software and hardware technical support for audio visual, computer and phone systems at Cabrits Resort and Spa Kempinski Dominica.
Computer & Network Technician (09/2019 – 01/2020)
Carriere Systems, Portsmouth, Dominica
- Provided software and hardware technical support for audio visual, computer and phone systems at Cabrits Resort and Spa Kempinski Dominica.
Configured and deployed over 50 Windows computers including adding to domain, installing relevant software and physical setup and connection of machines.
Simulation Technician (03/2009 – 12/2018)
Ross University School of Medicine, Picard, Dominica
- Assembled, connected, and operated SimMan 3G® Simulator and related computer equipment at lecture halls and off-site locations in limited time.
- Assisted with operation and troubleshooting of Harvey® The Cardiopulmonary Patient Simulator.
- Scheduled semester 1 and semester 2 students for Physical Skills group activities.
- Troubleshot hardware and software issues with devices such as computers, monitors, iPads and Apple TVs.
- Trained staff and junior faculty on Simulation Technician duties.
- Enforced department rules and policies for lab usage, reservation and self-study.
- Created online solutions for managing student attendance and maintaining statistical information using cloud-based services and spreadsheets.
- Created Heart Sounds and Airway Management multimedia web applications.
- Created an online group management program using PHP and MySQL databases to manage self-study groups of students.
- Created standard operating procedures documentation for Simulation Technician duties.
Bachelor of Science in Multimedia Design and Development
(Specialization in Graphics and Multimedia Management)
DeVry University, Downers Grove, Illinois, 2014
CompTIA A+ Certification
Business Training Center, Roseau, Dominica, May 2004